ProGame tatami by Trocellen have been developed, tested and approved to offer high quality solutions, considering athletes’ needs, WKF specific requirements and competition regulations.
Together with perseverance and commitment, keeping both physical and mental balance is the key to practicing karate successfully. ProGame Tatami by Trocellen karate mat’s proper hardness and non-slip surface make it a very technical and professional tatami. It helps to find out the maximum concentration and an instant reaction, avoiding the need to recover balance and waste energy.
WKF homologated ProGame Tatami by Trocellen offers:
- Granted quality features
- Stable, high performance ensured by continuously observing, measuring and testing
- Maximum compliance – for karate competitions and intensive training
- Visibly labelled product with WKF logo and ProGame Tatami by Trocellen references marked by laser
Trocellen’s success with the tatami mats is based on the perfect product properties fulfilling athletes’ needs as well as on the easy and flexible handling of the lightweight puzzle system.
- Length: 39.37" (1000 mm)
- Width: 39.37" (1000 mm)
- Thickness: 0.78" (20 mm)
Red/blue reversible as per WKF requirements
- Closed-cell monodensity polyethylene foam
- Rice-straw embossing
- Water-jet puzzle cut technology providing 100% match, and steady surface
- Laser printed WKF logo and ProGame Tatami by Trocellen references
- Anti-slip surface
- Washable, impermeable, antifungal, antibacterial, hypoallergenic
- Reversible karate tatami allows the creation of fighting areas having different shapes and dimensions
- Flame Retardant certificate available upon request for this product(European Norm DflS1)
- HIC test (EN1177) results available upon request for this product
- Certification NF EN 12503-1 available upon request for this product
All mats are sold individually.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.